Packing Do’s & Don’ts
While at camp, campers must assume responsibility for the proper care of personal belongings. All clothing and personal items must be clearly marked with the camper’s full name. Laundry service is provided and included in the camp fees.
Click to download your camper’s packing list:
- Taste of Livingston and Mini-session packing list
- Full session packing list (all age groups except Gesher and Adventures Unlimited)
- Adventures Unlimited packing list
- Gesher packing list
Campers are not allowed to bring the following to camp:
- Medication of any kind. All medication MUST go through CampMeds. *Include link here**
- Food, beverages, candy and gum. It WILL attract animals and insects into cabins and therefore is not permitted.
- Cell phones, video game consoles, tablets, and personal computers. These items are not permitted at camp and will be confiscated and stored at the camp office. However, camp is not responsible for the loss or damage of these items.
- Items of high value such as watches, jewelry, expensive cameras, and clothing that is delicate, new, or valuable. Disposable cameras or inexpensive battery-powered digital cameras are encouraged. However, Camp is not responsible for any lost or damaged personal property.
- Revealing clothing or clothing with inappropriate slogans or pictures advocating use of cigarettes, alcohol, or drugs.
- Matches, cigarette lighters, fireworks of any kind.
- Tobacco products including vape pens, alcoholic beverages or controlled substances.
- Weapons of any kind, or anything that could be used as a weapon
- Money (unless AU, Gesher, or Hadracha). Any money brought to camp will be held in the camp office until the end of the session. Camp Livingston is not responsible for the loss of personal property while at camp.