2022 Annual Campaign
A summer at Camp Livingston is a life-changing experience and through it, children and young adults gain confidence and new skills. When you give to Camp Livingston, you are strengthening and supporting camp by funding improvements to facilities, programming, inclusion and leadership development which greatly enhances the camper experience.
- A gift of $72 can supplements a Judaic program such as mezuzah building
- A gift of $180 can provide us with Shabbat candles for the summer
- A gift of $360 sponsors Israel Day
- A gift of $720 supplements licensing for a script for the Hatzagah (camper play)
- A gift of $1800 matches a one-on-one staff member with a child who has an inclusion need
- A gift of $4950 can send a child to camp for a full session
All donations are tax deductible. When you give to Camp Livingston, you are giving a child friendship, learning, growth — a summer they will never forget.
Please consider making a donation to Camp Livingston’s Annual Campaign.
Now more than ever we need your support to ensure another 100 successful years of Camp Livingston, starting with the summer of 2022. If you are in a position to do so, we invite you to make a tax-deductible donation which will make a significant impact on ensuring the continuation of our mission to enrich the lives of our campers and staff by providing a fun, unique, community experience, while encouraging the development of Jewish identity within a safe and inclusive environment.